EUROMAC 2 Building System
EUROMAC 2 ICF, THE PREMIER EUROPEAN MANUFACTURER FOR 30+ YEARS WITH MORE THAN 30,000 PROJECTS COMPLETED. EUROMAC 2 Building System (House construction method) surpasses the most recent Requirements of EnEV (Energy Saving Ordinance/Regulation)!
The EUROMAC 2 ICF system is:
The EUROMAC 2 ICF system is:
- AWARD WINNING
- The EUROMAC2 ICF system of construction has become the premier ICF system in the world and has passed the highest European standard and obtained the EOTA certification (the highest European certificate). The European Office of Technical Certification replaces the certification of every one of the European States independent members.
- Conforming to the strictest European Norms of construction.
- The COMPLETE ICF (Insulating Concrete Formwork) SLAB, WALL (neopor) and ROOF building system.
- EUROMAC 2 system is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial buildings up to 10 stories.
- Clean and economical, provides high levels of insulation and at last provides a construction system suitable for the ecological demands of the 21st century.
- The result of building with EUROMAC 2 system will give insulation figures 50-84% better than those of a conventional structure and so will provide considerable savings in energy costs.
- Quick and easy to use, eliminating all thermal bridges.
- The EUROMAC 2 system is made from a range of more than 25 elements that can be built into an infinite variety of combinations to create any design and with any type of finish.
CHEAPER! FASTER! CLEANER! SUPER INSULATION! EASY TO USE! TOMORROWS BUILDINGS TODAY! SAVE UP TO 80% ON RUNNING COSTS!
EUROMAC 2 Building System Benefits
- The COMPLETE ICF (Insulating Concrete Formwork) SLAB, WALL and ROOF building system.
- The RAPID BUILD Lego®-like construction, unlimited architectural design flexibility at no additional cost with a system that is easy to understand and use.
- The system provides the fastest method of constructing a fully super insulated wall, floor and roof that eliminates outside air infiltration, leaks, squeaks and drafts.
- The worlds best insulating system exceeding new regulations with non-discriminatory thermal retention—warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Vastly superior sound dampening qualities from room to room and floor to floor.
- Superior stability of structure in hurricane force winds.
- Easily strengthened for earthquake zones.
- Impervious to damage from salt air.
- Excellent 1.5 hour fire rating for finished walls.
- Homes and other buildings will appraise higher than conventional frame or block constructed buildings and fire insurance rates are lower than in conventional wood frame buildings.
- Quality of structure assured by award winning engineering that resists moisture, rot, insects, and deterioration over time.
- Great tensile strength and resistance to sheering—50% stronger than concrete poured conventionally owing to ideal curing conditions, thus capable of withstanding many types of weather.
- Flood waters will not penetrate already insulated and reinforced neopor interior or exterior walls.
- Ventilation and utility ducts are built into our unique flooring system that does away with thermal bridging.
- Though less than half the weight of a hollowcore precast floor it provides the same load capacity while incorporating ease and speed of installation.
- Unlike cold conventional concrete walls, EUROMAC 2 walls are always warm to the touch and the inert, non-toxic building material, which is more durable than conventional construction materials, creates a cleaner, safer space for environmentally sensitive individuals.
- Reduces labour time and cost and is the easiest method of pouring concrete. Impressive overall speed of construction with lightweight building materials.
- Cold and wet weather construction possible.
- Clean sites, no waste and no messy wet trades required.
- Superior end product at a competitive price.
- Accepts all interior and external finishes. Brick facings, timber planks, tiles or stucco can also be used as external finishes.
© Copyright 2008-2020, Company JSC EKO HAUS DEVELOPMENT, Reg. Nr. 302598072, VAT LT100006199112